AboutBlemish Remover is an advanced blemish removal and healing tool for Android. Using a simple interface idiom that will be familiar to Adobe Lightroom users, Blemish Remover makes it simple to remove pimples, moles, and other facial blemishes from your photos.
Unlike other apps, Blemish Remover does not simply 'blur' the target area. Instead, it uses advanced imaging algorithms to blend the source data into the healed area providing seamless, realistic image repairs.
Blemish Remover is a professional level photo editing tool that works on all skin types and complexions.
Depending on your device capabilities, Blemish Remover can support images up to 12MP!
You can quickly touch up your photos and upload them directly to Facebook or Twitter from right within the app.
We're anxious to here from you! Please email us with any comments or suggestions and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! You can do so simply by clicking on the 'Email Developer' item in the 'Settings' page.
- 1] Load an image
- 2] Zoom and pan to get to the blemish to remove.
- 3] Tap on the blemish and the source and target circles will appear.
- 4] Move the circles to heal the blemish. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to control the size of the circles. Watch your changes in real-time!
- 5] Select the checkmark at the bottom of the screen to accept the change, or use the 'x' to cancel the change.
- 6] Repeat from  as desired.
- 7] Save the photo using the save button in the action bar, or use the undo icon to undo the edit.
- Blemish Remover uses leading edge algorithms to do its processing. If you happen to have trouble with a particular photo, please send it to the support email through the app and we will gladly use it to further improve the algorithms.